Meet Izabela, the owner of New Global Elite.
Izabela is a holistic business communication expert with over 12000 sessions of communication training, coaching and real-time consulting and support.
She offers unique training programs sitting at the cross-section of communication, culture and leadership for clients who operate globally. She works in long-term projects with her clients because only such framework creates real and lasting changes in behavior.
She has been assisting leaders of globally operating companies and their teams in daily challenges of running an international business for over 12 years.
She has been consistently expanding her know-how and qualifications at the Harvard University where she has been training in the intercultural and executive communications and the global leadership skills.
- Harvard University – Division Of Continuing Education:
- 2012: Leadership Communications
- 2012: Negotiations Skills
- 2013: Cross-cultural Communication in Business
- 2014: Art of Persuasion: Communicating with Influence
- 2017: Leading Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School:
- 2016: Advanced Negotiation: Making Difficult Conversations Productive
- Cambridge University Certificate in Teaching English to Adults (Celta)
- London Chamber of Commerce/English UK Certificate with Distinction in Teaching Business English
Izabela is a member of Institute of Coaching, a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the integrity and credibility of the field of coaching by awarding $100,000 in research grants each year. By advancing coaching research, education, and practice, the Institute supports professional coaches and others who use coaching skills in their personal and professional lives.