Izabela has been working as a business communication expert for BODE Chemie GmbH in Hamburg, Germany since September 2008. The objective was to develop and implement People Development Programs and Global Language Strategy, elevate employees’ existing skills portfolio and assist with cultural transformation during BODE’s acquisition by HARTMANN, a large global corporation.
I have worked with her since April 2014 when I became the Managing Director of BODE and I know her abilities and her working attitude well.
Izabela’s work has been focused on three major topics:
- Development of the Global Workplace Skills Program and Language Strategy and their integration into existing organizational and individual development programs.
- Specific recommendations for implementation of the entire process:
- Speak global language
- Develop a global mindset
- Elevate existing set of skills to global workplace skills
- Create culture of constant growth & development
- Implementation of the programs and continuous review of the specific and individual development achievements.
Izabela’s profound academic knowledge combined with excellent interpersonal education and coaching skills served her well in a challenging and very difficult environment of a company acquisition. Izabela’s tenacity, skills and remarkable sensitivity in dealing with people on a professional as well as personal level have been major assets in achieving her objectives. She takes intelligent and well-considered decisions. Her recommendations have always been highly respected.Dr. Klaus Ruhnau, Managing Director at BODE Chemie GmbH
While she was implementing the Global Workplace Skills Program she was under my personal supervision. The outcome of the comprehensive coaching and the development program exceeded my expectations.
I highly recommend Izabela to any company looking for a talented and capable communication expert and consultant to assist with development of global workplace skills and to support with change management and cultural transformation.